Skip to main content
Election 2008! We've got you covered.



Holy crap, it's almost votin' time! As the Presidential Election of 2008 heats up we've added canidate t-shirts. Who's got your vote?

We have Barack Obama T-Shirts, Mike Huckabee T-Shirts, Hillary Clinton T-Shirts, Ron Paul T-Shirts and more. We also have funny shirts for your favorite canidates, Bros Before Hoes, Bill Clinton for First Lady 2008, Stewart and Colbert 2008 T-Shirts and much more.

Ron Paul 2008 T-Shirt Bros Before Hoes T-Shirt Bill Clinton For First Lady '08 T-Shirt Stewart Colbert '08 T-Shirt Barack to the Future Barack Obama 2008 T-Shirt


Vote or Die!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After sitting on “ Beer League ” for a few months I finally got around to watching it. I’m upset that I didn’t watch it sooner but just when I was really craving a new ROTFL comedy that I haven’t seen, this cured my addiction. This is without a doubt an under rated movie. It is a hilarious film. It just came out at the wrong time and got confused with " Beerfest ". The Jersey-Italian-fat jokes come at you back to back. I am defiantly a fan or Artie Lange and he does this film justice. It’s the perfect role for him. It kind of reminds of a Kevin Smith film if he still made them like he used to. There are some great shirts for Needle-Dick’s " Manganelli 's " team and Artie’s “ Ed’s Bar & Swill ”. If you haven’t seen this movie , I highly recommend it, preferably with a six-pack and packed bowl.
St. Pat is My Homeboy! That day of binge drinking is almost here.   St. Patrick's Day has become a worldwide celebration for the Irish and not so Irish.  As a 25% Irishman myself, I celebrate as if I were born there.  We've added tons of new gear for St. Patty's Day and hope everyone has a safe and boozy green day!  BTW, Car Bombs are in fact accepted celebratory Irish drinks! (Limit 2 per customer) Tired of calling out of work the next day?  Help make St. Pat's an official Holiday !  
The Ice Cream Man is Coming! With Summer fast approaching and BBQ season off to an early start, we thought it was only right to add some new vintage Ice Cream inspired t-shirts . We added not only one but two new designs. We admit, these were inspired by the great Eddie Murphy and his BBQ skit from Delirious. Really, who doesn't love some Ice Cream and a little old school Eddie? Only at FSG ! Check out Eddie in his super-fly leather outfit.